Tuesday 5 April 2011

My wedding plans so far...


Where I will be getting blessed ^_^


Hello!

I realized the other day that I hadn't blogged on here for a while. There are a number of reasons for this, the main one being the fact I have been busy at work. But today is my day off so I thought I would update you on my wedding plans!

I paid off my dress the other day, which is a massive relief! Although I don't have to worry about paying anything for the wedding off a credit card, it was nice to just go in and pay it. As I mentioned in a previous post, I am unable to post a picture of my dress on here as my fiance might see it (I'am very traditional like that) but it is from a beautiful boutique in York. I have an idea of how I want my hair and I have a pearl necklace which was bought for me for my 21st.

I just need to find an intimate reception venue (my fiance and I will be heading to Japan after our ceremony here in England and having a blessing at the Kamigamo Shrine in Kyoto) so we need somewhere that isn't going to cost the earth!

I feel so lucky to be having the oppotunity to be having a second wedding in Japan. Japan is so close to my heart for reasons which can't be counted on two hands. I am very pleased and excited to be going back, depsite the terrible and gut wrenching disaster of March 11th. My prayers and thoughts are still with the people of Japan.

If you would like to make a donation to the Red Cross Japan Tsunami Appeal, follow the link here:

Worldwind

No comments:

Post a Comment