Monday 28 February 2011

My belated Valentines Day...

York is only 25 minutes by train, 40 minutes by bus. I always choose the latter. Don't ask me why, because the scenery is better by train, but the bus stops pretty much right where you need to be so I think it is worth the extra time (and it's cheaper).



Coat (from Japan) Dress (Warehouse) Bag (Topshop) Ugg boots (Ugg)
Ring (Lisa Galibardy)

My fiance and I love to eat at Tokyo Joe in the centre of York. The food is a bit pricey, but totally worth it! The staff are very chatty and when I told them I was learning Japanese, they were more than happy to help me!

My fiance enjoying a beer
Mmm, miso soup

Sake bottles line the restaurant

I bought some stuff too. Evernew is a jewellery/accessories store and an Oriental supermarket. There is a decent selection of Hello Kitty merchandise and both the upstairs and downstairs stock Chinese, Japanese and Korean food and drink. It is one of my favourite shops in York ^_^


Some of the bits and bobs I bought


No comments:

Post a Comment